Development of computional methods for solving high index DAEs.
► Meshing procedure for computational fluid dynamic solver (+ info)
The procedure is based on free software and own code. It's able to handle high density digital elevation models (DEM) in an efficient way and modify them adding constructions.
► Composite laminate optimization based on genetic algorithms (+ info)
The algorithm includes the following options and works with the finite element software ANSYS:
- Multiple load states.
- Static Analysis.
- Failure criteria.
- Displacement criteria.
- Low natural frequency (free and prestressed).
- Maximum load factor in linear buckling.
► Text mining
- Hierarchical classification system based on artificial intelligence (AI).
- Semantic recommendation system (it doesn't require user interaction).
► Computational geometry algorithms
- Delaunay triangulation.
- Contour polyline calculation for topographic surveys.
- Linear, quadratic and cubic B-Splines.
- De Boor's algorithm.
These algorithms were implemented as part of a CAD application for surveyors (+ info).